Wednesday, September 23, 2009

A shortened stamp-camp report.

So blogging has recently, you may have noticed, TOTALLY gone by the way-side. It's sad. I'm a slacker, I know. It's not on purpose, it's just....INSANITY around me lately.

September brought: the new idea book & launch party, Little Miss's second birthday, the first day of school (I'm officially a fourth-year student now!), (followed quickly by the first week of school, first few days of school, the first assignments and quizzes of school.....OY!), Mom had knee surgery....somewhere in all that muddled-ness was MY birthday.... OY! STOP THE RIDE - I WANNA GET OFF!! hahaha

Sooooooo......... here FINALLY are some pics from Stamp Camp, though my 'report' will be much more sparse than if I'd had a chance to get it up closer to the end of the actual event. My SINCEREST apologies. I can't guarantee it won't happen again, but I'll do my best.

Just look how excited Spo is to be driving me to stamp camp!! THANKS, SPO!!


Here's the Royal Family table... we scrapbookers sure know how to take up some space, eh?



This little gal is 12, and made this BEAUTIFUL layout while we were there - she won second-place for layouts-made-at-stamp-camp - YES working with CTMH is THAT easy!


Suzy Scrapper working up a storm! (AND the proud mama of the 2nd-place winner!)


St. February trying to ignore the camera... ;) (Suzy's sister!)


And THIS, ladies and gentlemen, is The Brae-er. She's a fantastic gal and a lot of fun to get better acquainted with AND if I understand correctly she is to blame for at least half of the organization of these fantastic events I get to go to, so KUDOS and a million thanks! :)

No comments: